There are a number of reasons why you should have electrical inspections done regularly. The most important is, of course, safety. Generally speaking, without regular, thorough electrical inspections, the first sign that there is something wrong is when there is a major problem, like a fire or an electrocution.
By having regular electrical inspections you reduce the chances of any disasters occurring. Another reason to have electrical inspections, if you are an employer, is that under the Occupational Health and Workplace Safety Act you are required to provide a safe workplace for your employees, meaning that you are legally obliged to make sure that you have done everything you can to ensure their safety.
Give us a call to inquire about regular inspections for your safety in the workplace
Why TAB Electrical?
- Written report mailed or emailed to you within three working days from when the inspection is done.
- Licensed, qualified Electrician performing the inspection from our team of electricians
- Fully itemized quote to rectify faults so you can negotiate a better buying price
- Assurance all inspections are carried out by the Electrician
- Knowing you won’t have any extra surprises when looking at doing electrical improvements to your new home
- Save Big $ for a small investment
What will happen during an electrical inspection?
It all depends on what you are having tested. The electrician will check appliances and switches to ensure that there are no faults. They will make sure that all your switches are safe, your safety switch is operating correctly and then tell you what needs fixing.
- Testing safety switches and identify if property meets current standards
- If any electrical circuits is overloaded
- Reveal electrical hazards and check ceiling space for insulation dangers
- Identify non-compliant e.g. do it yourself home handyman work
- Highlight any lack of bonding or earthing
- Appliance testing
- Check and test for energy efficiency
- Check age and quality of Air-conditioning systems
- Check electrical integrity of installed solar electrical system
- Please Note: To perform a proper inspection, they will need to turn off the power to your house or workplace and will need access to all areas. The condition and suitability of the switchboard and mains cabling.